Tuesday 26 February 2013

10 facts about mwah!

300 views!!!!!!! I'm so excited i haven't even said hello yet!
Hey Hey Hey 
But on the down side i have a big fat 0 followers.
Anyway i'm going to look at the good side of this situation!
I am listening to Maverick Sabre No One.
To celebrate i'm going to eat a lot of crisp and chocolate fingers........and do a 10 facts about mwah post!


 1. I have a 28 followers on twitter but one is the amazing Dawn Porter so i'm not complaining.

2. Dawn Porter tweeted me 3 times on twitter ^this is a picture of two of the tweets.

3. I used to have blonde hair but now i'm a carrot.

4. This is my very crazy, very weird but totally amazing best friend.

5. Laughing is a magical thing.

6. I want to be a fairy and always have.

7. Unicorns are awesome.

8. I could not live without eaton mess and chocolate cake.

9. I officially have the coolest pumpkin.

10. My spelling is teribel!!

Thank you soooooo much everyone but now you have to follow.
Always look at the bright side of life.
Evie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment

© Boys, Braces, and Bow Ties. Powered by