Sunday 3 March 2013

Exciting News!!!!!!!

I am super-duper excited because i am getting a new blog design, a about me photo design and blog signature design. I am buying them from Etsy made my the lovely Jessa at Caked Vintage. Her Etsy name is CakedDesigns.
And I am also buying Social media Buttons made by BossPigeonCreative.
I am also going to try and get a ad on a blog.
I am also really exited because my hair has grown really long last night!
AND i might be going back to my blonde hair today!!!! 
I'm too excited i can't keep still!
 Excited Face^
I've never had a blog design done so it might take a day or a week or even a few minutes.
There is a man on the radio making me sad because he was nearly killed by a shark. 
Love Yourself 
Evie 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Boys, Braces, and Bow Ties. Powered by