Thursday 25 April 2013

Behind the Scenes of Blogging TAG


Hello my Beauties, 
Yesterday i was tagged by to lovely Caprice at Floral Vintage to do this tag. I hope you enjoy it!

COPY AND PASTE THE RULES
 

1. You MUST state that this TAG was created by www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com(Lauren)

2. You must use the image I have provided in this post on your post.

3. You must title this post 'Behind the Scenes of Blogging TAG' so everyone knows what it is about!

4. You must tag at least one other person, but there is not a maximum limit! -You will need to comment on their blog to let them know that they are tagged.

5. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.

6. You must answer all the questions

7. HAVE FUN!

1. Do you plan for each/some of your blog posts, if so, how do you do this?
I don't normally have a plan. Because my blog is so relaxed and i never promise to post everyday or have a set timetable, it's really easy to just post when i have a good idea or something to talk about.

2. Do you have a blogging notebook/diary where you write and plan about things to do with your blog?
I have recently won a giveaway where i have won a gorgeous bag and a very cute notebook. I shall be using the notebook for blog ideas and taking it around everywhere i go because lately all my blog ideas have been scrawled on my hand.

3. Do you feel pressured to buy things so that you have something to review on your blog?
If i feel i have a lot to say about it and i really think i would use it then yes, but if i feel i won't use it then no.

4. Has the style of your posts/blog been influenced by someone else. If so, who?
Not really, because many writers are a different age to me i feel like we have a different styles of writing. 

5. What are your favourite posts to plan and write about?
Wish lists because i have an accuse to window shop online!

6. Do you think that your knowledge of makeup (and applying it) has improved because of blogging?
Defiantly! I have learnt so many more tricks and techniques. 

7. Do you test all products for a certain amount of time before you review them?
Yes, because then i feel like it is more fair because i might be trying the product on a day when my skin is really greasy or dry and then that will effect the turn out. 

8. Do you have any other websites for your blog? (e.g, twitter, youtube, bloglovin', or a facebook page etc.)
Twitter: @evie__elliott
Bloglovin': Evie Elliott (link on sidebar)
Instagram: evie__elliott
I do have tumblr but i am still trying to work everything out!

9. Do you feel the need to buy something you have wanted EVEN more when you see your favourite blogger talking about it?
Defiantly! If i was debating or having a hard time deciding on a product and my favourite blogger loved it then it would make it more easy.

10. Do you find taking pictures to be a chore, or not?
NO WAY! I love taking pictures!

Tag:


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with number four! Most bloggers i see are all in the higher teens and i'm just like a baby compared! Great post can't wait for more xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Boys, Braces, and Bow Ties. Powered by