Tuesday 21 May 2013

Ted Baker Choices (and competition)


This is my (very late) entry for the Ted SS13 Blogger Competition. For this outfit i have gone all out on the colour side of it but for the general shape and pattern, i have kept it simple. This dress caught my eye immediately because this is my favourite shade at the moment. It's quite a vibrant orange but has a hint of pink to it which helps the lace to stand out more. Also in the summer i like to just wear basic shapped dresses because the weather is warmer; i don't want to be wearing a skin tight dress or a knitted roll neck (not that i would ever wear that) or just anything that isn't easy to get around in. 
For the shoes i chose a really simple strap sandal. They look really comfy and they are perfect for a night out, picnic, trip to the beach or just a summers day. Again i think the colour is really bright and is bang on trend this season. I have recently brought a beanie hate the exacted same colour! 
For me this belt is the finishing touch to the outfit. It brings the whole outfit together and looks really girlie. The colour is between a mint and a light blue. This would look great with colour jeans or a really sweet floral dress as well as this outfit. 
I would wear this outfit to a summers wedding (i am going to one very soon) or a garden party/BBQ or just a casual summers day outfit.  
I hope you liked this post please let me know in the comments! 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Boys, Braces, and Bow Ties. Powered by