Monday 2 September 2013

E45 Nourish and Restore Lotion for Dry Skin

So it's been a while...3 weeks to be exact. I have been incredibly busy doing everything but somehow doing nothing. My cat died on the 5th of August and i was on holiday from the 8th to the 24th. I have also been obsessing over T.V, Instagram and chilli crackers so had no time to post (pathetic, i know). But never fear i am back and i feel refreshed and able to write! 
This is a very overdue post that i have been sponsored to do (complete honest opinion given).

When the sun is out in London it's sweaty and when the wind comes it's dry . So i need a moisturiser that refreshes me in the Summer but still gets rid any dry skin in the Winter. And i think i have found one...The E45 Nourish and Restore Lotion for Dry Skin. I have never tried any E45 products but i knew they were a very Holy Grail company like Vaseline. It does exactly what i says on the tin: helps prevent dry skin and retain moisture. Maintaining and nourishing sun tanned skin is hard but this moisturiser makes it easy. I wouldn't say that it is sticky but it does take a little while to dry. Despite that you do need a fairly large amount, it gives you a healthy glow. One place that i commonly get dry skin are my elbows and i have seen a vast improvement.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Boys, Braces, and Bow Ties. Powered by