Tuesday 1 October 2013

Weekly Wanties #5

Hey guys, i feel like i haven't been getting many new followers lately and i no one has left me any comments for months. Please do let me know if you are not enjoying my posts or anything like that.

Wow! October already? Time flies when your having fun. Already preparing myself for some festive halloween post! Here are some of my Weekly Wanties from this week...
Such a staple piece for Autumn/Winter. I have never found a scarf that i have really loved for years because all of them are just too brightly patterned or too boring. This scarf hits the pin straight on the head. It has a slight vintage/retro feel and looks warm but not too thick that it makes you hair go into a trillion knots, which i always find happens. This scarf is currently sold out on the Urban Outfitters website but is still in stores.

Since Autumns here, i thought a blush that looked like autumn sunsets would be perfect for this weeks wanties. It's a warm rose gold with a some shimmer in a shade called Pinched. This shade is more on the browny pink side so i would wear it with a neutral pink lip and winged liner.

Cut out dresses have been a must have for Spring/Summer 2k13 and i'm defo prepeared to bring them into Autumn. They make outfits feel so much more flirty. This dress has warm pink and purple tones so i would wear it with dark purple wooly tights and a large navy duffle coat. For only £20 this is a bargain!

I have such bad under eye circles that are constantly there and no amount of sleep will get rid of them. I prefer to use a stick concealer because i feel like it gives more coverage and is easier to work into the skin and won't give a cakey look. Most raved about concealers aren't ever sticks so i'm curious to try some.

Clueless is my favourite movie. And what clueless lover wouldn't want a print of one of the most famous quotes from any 90's movie? This is probably my most used quote from any movie so i will happily have this on my wall.

I've already have all the baby lips except the minty fresh and cherry me. Considering minty fresh doesn't have a colour pay off and i'm not too sure if i really want my lips to smell like mint, then that one can wait. I haven't been able to find cherry me anywhere. I suit red lips more then i suit any other colours so this was the shade i wanted most. They only give a little colour so are perfect for school.

Because i'm so young i don't really want to be slapping my face with foundation all the time. I want to start to wear BB cream instead and just wear foundation when i want more coverage. BB cream primes, evens skintones, moisturises, brightens, covers blemishes and conceals any colour imperfections. BB creams are easier to work into the skin than foundation and you don't need to wear concealer with it.

Accessorize nail polishes are my Holy Grail. So easy to put on, such a huge range of colours and last for ages. So why not try Accessorize's blush and see if it's just as amazing? I chose this colour because i think it would look great with a deep purple lip and a dark smokey eye for a dramatic Autumn look.

Ebay is my best friend. I am constantly checking for good deals or just looking on it for a quick browse.  I always end up finding around 10 things i love, adding them to my watch list then completely forgetting about them. I am in deep need for a little handbag that can fit a decent amount of things in because most of mine have no space for anything but a purse and my phone. I found this on Ebay for under £10 and i have completely fallen in love with it. It makes me think of a chunky knit and a leather satchel mashed together.

What have you been drooling over this week so far?
xox







No comments:

Post a Comment

© Boys, Braces, and Bow Ties. Powered by