Friday 25 July 2014

Big News♡

So as you have probably noticed, i haven't been posting much lately. I have finally decided that i am going to start a new blog. This is because i feel like a need a fresh start because all my posts seem to be a bit repetitive and i don't like the name of my blog anymore. But the main reason is that i think i have grown out of this blog (and i want a new blog design, woo). I hope you guys are ok with this. I am going away for 3 weeks and when i get back it will be my little holiday project to start up my new blog.

It is going to be called Evie Dylan which is my first and second name. It will be quite similar to this blog but a bit better (hopefully). The post will be better planned and won't all be lists and collages. Hopefully you will all follow my new blog and maybe i will get more followers on Evie Dylan.

Thanks for a great year of blogging. Evie

1 comment:

  1. Yay, can't wait to see your new blog!
    :D

    Have a great day,
    Ruby xox
    www.rubydean.com

    ReplyDelete

© Boys, Braces, and Bow Ties. Powered by